Thursday, January 18, 2007

Respect for all

Earlier I had no respect for those who don't work. "Parasites" is the word I used for them and I used to wonder why they are living? What difference they make to this world, to society, to their family and even to themselves? Just nothing.
My manager did show me another direction of thinking. And now, somehow I adjusted all the blocks wanted or unwanted in this systems called world.Now, suppose that my great-great grandfather was a totally useless person and did not fulfill his responsibilities towards the family. But fact is: because of him my great grandfather came into this world. It doesn't matter now what was my great-great grandfather's motive behind it, what matters to me is that I exist. My friend asked: what difference your existence makes? Well, I can be answered in steps, what difference does it makes to the universe? I don't know or probably nothing. To this world? Again, don't know. To my family? Yes, it does. To me? Alot. Another question: what difference does a housewife makes by doing some regular job through out her life and forgetting about her personal achievements? Well, she makes a big difference to her family. Just remove her from the life of the child she nurtures and imagine how different kind of person child would become after 20 years?
Respect for All: for women who gave their life for their family without being noticed and even for parasites. Humans are existent not because they are immortal but because they generate generations. Even parasite reproduces and the new life may not be a parasite. Life is great and everybody contributes. Cheer Humans and Humanity.

1 Comments:

Blogger neo said...

Did i hear it right?? u saying u dont like ppl who dont work..i never imagined u work at the first place!! come again jassi..

and ur thoughts i felt were random like siddhu's commentry..i xpected much from the title though..

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home