Saturday, May 26, 2007

Now I see

Now I see

Now I see, everything,
so completely, so clearly.
Now I hear, every voice,
from this world- this paradise.
Now I feel, how everybody feels,
“Life is beautiful”- I believe.
Now I say, to this world,
Inspite of pain, this life is worth.
Now I know everything,
Why we die? Why we live?

Thou’ this world has some people,
Break your trust, make you weaker,
Hurt you a lot, make you numb,
& you have a feeling:-you are all alone.
But you don’t’ have to live for them,
“They don’t exist”- that you pretend.
From your mind throw them away,
& you will find a bright new way.

Now I know everything,
Why we die? Why we live?



1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

first and second stanza are contradicting.. anyways its nice that u have trained ur heart and brain to keep away from some ppl who r actually not worth it..its a difficult realisation but yes indeed a imp one lest our life bcomes a mockery!!

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home