Sunday, January 10, 2010

Movie review : Pyaar impossible

A movie review can be given in a line like ‘it was an okay movie’ or ‘it’s an awesome movie, I think you will also like it’. Sometimes just one word is enough like ‘wow!’, ‘awesome!’, ‘f***’ (for either of two extreme opposite reactions) are enough.

Pyaar impossible is ‘why am I watching this movie?’, ‘why am I still watching this movie?’, ‘why the f*** am I watching this shit movie’, ‘should have left my brain at home’, ‘Prianka can’t do justice to the ticket cost and valuable time with her short-sometimes sexy-sometimes weird-but overall okay office dresses’, ‘there are better things to do if you are dating a girl for the second time (especially if the first one was ‘good and so much fun’ kinda date)’ movie. It’s a ‘no one can enjoy the popcorn, forget about the movie’ movie but some people were enjoying it that too without popcorns, they were giggling and laughing. A girl sitting almost behind me was giggling a lot and I did look at her in amazement. An old uncle sitting two seats next to me got carried away with the emotions (when something bad happened to the hero) and said the shit word almost synchronizing with background score. Who says that you loose the brain-body-senses synchronization when you grow old? Someone once told me that sometimes when old people want to move their hands for medicine or a cup of tea, they end up moving their legs. That explains why you find old people at the corner shop or roaming within 100m radius. It’s the malfunctioning of brain-body-senses synchronization. Poor fellows can’t even tap their feet with the music.

Coming back to the movie, it's 'I can write such story but I will never have the courage to narrate it to the world' movie. One of the reasons why a ‘shit’ movie appeared ‘super shit’, why ‘I can't watch it’ movie turned out to be ‘I wanna bang my head to the walls’ movie is that just a day before I was listening to the songs of The Pink Floyd for hours, was discussing and appreciating the quotes by Robert Davids in his book Shantaram with a friend, again started reading the catcher in the rye. And all of a sudden this disaster movie happened in my life. I was so desperate to go home and feed my brain with something. Read some good stuff. I am feeling better now.

-jasdeep mandia

8 Comments:

Blogger Junaid said...

Ek to tuney Matrix nahi dekhi aur fir yeh !!
That's it.
Dosti khatam.
The End.
Meri shaadi mein bhi mat aanaa :P

12:50 PM  
Blogger jasdeep mandia said...

@ abhi download pe laga raha hoon matrix ko bhai.
and I really wonder kee teri shadi hogi bhi kee nahin.
aur agar ho bhi gayee toh

2:11 PM  
Blogger Aarambh said...

eat popcorn ... i bet you will forget the movie...

4:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

why the hell you not write a book.. damn.................

9:55 PM  
Blogger Junaid said...

Good to know you doubt my shaadi. You know me well ;)

10:21 PM  
Blogger Kafir said...

thank god i read the review. hell !!! i was considering watching it coz u told me that u've written a review (n obviously didn't tell what the review was like :P )

baba dutt ki baaton pe dhyan do... it'll help :)

10:03 AM  
Blogger Ekta said...

lol..

10:45 PM  
Blogger LV bags said...

www.burberrylines.com
Burberry bags

www.championsuit.com
nba jerseys

www.fendishopping.com
Fendi handbags

www.mymiumiubag.com
MIU MIU handags

www.fendiol.com
Fendi handbags

www.myladyitem.com
louis vuitton bags

www.desirebrandwallet.com
louis vuitton handbag

www.charmingladyitems.com
louis vuitton bag

www.ladysbag.com
louis vuitton handbags

www.apparelofsports.com
NBA jerseys, NFL jerseys, NHL jerseys

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home