Monday, February 23, 2009

Poem : untitled

These days Hindu, Muslim, Sikh
Christian and Jain
- look alike
they look the same
Especially in the morning train
from Dadar to Churchgate.
Crowd has no religion
And nobody I love, nobody I hate.

Sometimes they offer me their seat
Sometimes they hit me with their knees
Sometimes they come on the road and declare strike
Certainly, these days they look alike.

May be I don’t have time
to think about anybody’s religion.
In this fast moving life
time is less for me, my own belief and my own religion.
I don’t want any revenge now
all I think is of me & my generation.
Now I have other worries-boss, job, production
House rent, credit card EMI and recession.

-jas


plz suggest some title.

4 Comments:

Blogger Junaid said...

nice poem. I liked it for it's simplicity and message

4:50 PM  
Blogger Kafir said...

beautiful.........

12:36 AM  
Blogger ABNM... said...

Good one Bimbar..

12:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

buraaaaaaaa taan likhya nahin tu saaleya apne blog vich kitey..na hin gagge da naam hai..na hi us dey step da

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home