Saturday, May 26, 2007

meri kuch aur quotes aur generalizations

*Do I really don't believe in God or some super-natural supreme power is making me think that "I don't believe in God"?

*Doesn’t matter much from what height you fell or with what acceleration you are falling; what matters is with what velocity you hit the ground.

* What you feel about religious fightings is a 4 stage process:
Stage 1: u dislike it;
Stage 2: u hate it;
Stage 3: feel nothing about it;
Stage 4: Wow! It’s so funny.

* If destiny is beautiful, fighting against it becomes more difficult.

* If I fall in love, I “ll fall with a parachute.

* Go ahead. Take your parachute and fall in love. Take my words “It won’t open”.

*Humans have a tendency of breaking a relationship when they need it the least. But unfortunately, at the same time other person needs it the most. Overcoming this tendency gives utmost happiness & peace; and which in turn becomes the reason for making their life a "Life"

*No religion teaches to fight. But, it gives a reason to.

*Now I am feeling very weak, but I am happy,
Coz now I feel, fighting against destiny in not easy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

"Humans have a tendency of breaking a relationship when they need it the least"..very true man!!

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home