Saturday, June 21, 2008

Poem : untitled

All I was able to see
Were the legs of her
While sipping my coffee
In that coffee shop near the river.


The legs were bare
Till the knees
I was fixes with the chair
Sipping my sour coffee.


The black silk skirt, she was wearing,
And her crossed legs making it more tempting.
Started a reaction inside my body,
While I was sipping that sour coffee.


The deformed calf muscle of one leg,
Pressed against the other leg’s knee,
And the blood was rushing all inside my body.
Surely, it wasn’t just because of the coffee.


Because of the column,
I couldn’t see her completely.
Anyway, Legs were more than enough
To praise her while sipping my sour coffee.


I could had a full glance
Just half a step – all I should be moving
And might have taken my chance,
Only after finishing my sour coffee.


And for the last time, I looked at those legs,
As she stood up.
I could have talked to her,
But, there was still some coffee left in the cup


And finally she walked towards the dark.
I adore her legs, hips,
And the elegance with which she walks;
While slowly enjoying the last 2 sips.


And with that beauty,
I almost got laid.
And that sour just-warm coffee
- the best I ever had.


I thank the goddess
For that wonderful coffee.
Raising my hand I said,
“Can I have one more please?”


-Jas Mandia

PS- Please suggest me with some titles for this poem.

8 Comments:

Blogger neo said...

hmm..title..'A Sour Coffee'? as in ur xperience in the end was sour..

but saale kya kya kar raha hein aaj kal..ye sab karna alag baath aur poems mein bhi ithna tempting description!!

hope u aint back to that 'tarki' state ;)

11:49 PM  
Blogger jasdeep mandia said...

thx naresh,
coffee wasn't sour my dear. it was the best coffee i ever had.
i am not being pervert. i wish somehow i can show you those legs & my love for the coffee.

11:58 PM  
Blogger Kafir said...

loved it dear..... just want to know the name of the cafe though ;)
sweet description.... sipping sour coffee....
it was quite picturesque. loved the lines
"The deformed calf muscle of one leg,
Pressed against the other leg’s knee,
And the blood was rushing all inside my body.
Surely, it wasn’t just because of the coffee. "
'temptations' could be one of the titles. temptations de soul & soma are evident in the description.

6:47 PM  
Blogger eighth said...

how about, "My Sweetest Ever Coffee"

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mast likhi hai be.... bilkul 1 ladke ke mann ki baat & hidden emotions ko express kiya hai... title related to coffee ho to hi aacha lagega.. vaise naam main kya rakha hai.. " Sweet Coffee" ya is se related kuch chalega.......

2:41 PM  
Blogger Tarun Soni said...

I would say one of your best pieces... I really like this work more due to the way you captured a simple thing so beautifully.

And the way you described that girl/woman makes me wish I were there sipping that coffee.

Best Coffee Ever!!

1:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A suitable title can be "A lot can happen over coffee"

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

title cud b " oh yeah she was Meenakshi ".......

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home