Monday, October 06, 2008

Poem: I wonder

I wonder

I love your face
and your curves.
Why are you so beautiful?
- I wonder.

I love your non-stop talks
and the innocence imbibed in it.
Why you talk so sweetly?
- I wonder.

I love the way you dress,
your walk and the way you carry yourself.
Why are you so attractive?
- I wonder.

I love the way you hug me,
and so much you trust me.
Why we feel so close?
- I wonder.

I love your touch.
Like a silk cloth you are.
Why are you so sensuous?
- I wonder.

I love the way you love me
and the way you kiss me.
Why you love me?
- I wonder.

Last year, I wrote these lines for you.
And I am not sure if you have changed.
Why I loved you so much?
- I wonder.


-Jasdeep Mandia

3 Comments:

Blogger Kafir said...

back after a long time !
chalo arundhati n pinto ka kuch to asar hua........
:)
nice one indeed

10:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey is it meeeeee ..........??????

1:30 AM  
Blogger harish said...

u wonder & i also wonder why man can't think of a girlfrien doing the daily home chors which they surly expect after merriage.lictature is full of these types of poems try something new.write about a girl who have qualties to win the mother's heart as wellas his fiance's heart with the silky touch in the kitchen ........by preparing the lunch in kitchen in hot june noon still having a sparking smile on her face

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home